How to setup D language with Apache httpd cgi?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Jul 31 17:19:37 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 05:09:50PM +0000, BoQsc via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]
> However as pointed out in the above post, I'm unable to use options in
> shebang since apache is throwing header error for unknown reasons.
[...]

Usually, that's a sign that somebody is writing to stdout/stderr that
should not be, because apache usually redirects stdout to the actual
HTTP output stream.  So if dub writes to stdout from within an apache
module, that will garble the HTTP output stream and cause header errors
and other kinds of errors.  You may need to somehow redirect
stdout/stderr if this is the case.

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. -- Robert Wilensk