Dub dependencies / How to use own Github fork?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Jun 4 17:56:33 UTC 2019

On 2019-06-01 14:09, Robert M. Münch wrote:
> On 2019-05-30 18:29:44 +0000, Steven Schveighoffer said:
>
>> You can dub add-local your local fork, and it will use that instead of
>> going out to code.dlang.org.
>
> Ok, any chance to switch back and forth between local/remote versions?

If you developing a package and a dependency simultaneously and don't
what to publish new versions of the dependency all the time I recommend
specifying the path to the dependency, see "Use a folder to source a
package from" [1].

[1] https://dub.pm/package-format-sdl.html#version-specs

--
/Jacob Carlborg