Using python in D

rnd r_narang at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 16:53:41 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 8 June 2019 at 09:11:48 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> The problem seems to be that PyD is not looking in the right
> place for importing packages, but this is pure speculation.
>
> Perhaps this merits a bug report against the PyD source
> repository?

Thanks for your time, effort and a detailed analysis of this
problem.

I did not delete Python2.7 since I thought there could be some
part of Debian/installed package that may depend on it. But I
will try to do it now.

I am not well versed with the procedure of submitting bug report
and will appreciate if you/some other expert on this forum does
it.

best wishes,
rnd.