Using python in D

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun Jun 9 12:39:57 UTC 2019

On Sun, 2019-06-09 at 03:42 +0000, rnd via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

[…]
> I also wanted to know: Once executable is successfully created,
> will it work on systems where Python and pandas are not installed?

I suspect not, but then I do not use Windows.

I would be surprised if the executable was self contained since that
would imply loading the Python VM, it's standard library, and the used
extenal packages.

py2exe does though do this sort of thing so maybe PyD can. I do not
know, sorry.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200