D compiler need -nogc witch and document of library also need nogc button

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:42:03 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 10:24:05 UTC, KnightMare wrote:
> people who are interested only in betterC/nogc shouldn't see
> documentation to api that they are not suitable.

I've considered doing that before, but it is actually impossible
to get right in the general case due to attribute inference.

Consider `map`, for example. If you map a nogc function, map is
nogc. But if not, it isn't - it depends on what function the user
passes to it. So the documentation can not know for sure.