Is it possible to escape a reserved keyword in Import/module?

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed Jun 19 21:13:22 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 19:07:30 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:56:57 PM MDT BoQsc via
> Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
>> I would like to make sure that my modules do not interfere
>> with d lang. Is there any  way to escape reserved words?
>> https://dlang.org/spec/lex.html#keywords
>>
>> > import alias;
>>
>> C:\Users\Juozas\Desktop\om.d(2): Error: identifier expected
>> following import
>> C:\Users\Juozas\Desktop\om.d(2): Error: ; expected
>>
>> > module abstract;
>>
>> C:\Users\Juozas\Desktop\commands\alias.d(1): Error: identifier
>> expected following module
>
> You can never use keywords as identifiers in D (or any language
> in the C family that I've ever heard of).

C# can use them when they are prefixed with a little "@" before
[1].
At some point the idea was brought for D [2].

[1]
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/language-reference/keywords/index
[2] https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/52/files