DUB and ddoc - howto?

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:03:17 UTC 2019

Did you try dub build --help?

-b  --build=VALUE     Specifies the type of build to perform. Note that
                        setting the DFLAGS environment variable will
override
                        the build type with custom flags.
                        Possible names:
                          debug (default), plain, release, release-debug,
                          release-nobounds, unittest, profile, profile-gc,
                          docs, ddox, cov, unittest-cov, syntax and custom
                          types

So I guess something like this could work:

dub build -b ddox
or

dub build -b docs