Changing Environment Paths using D language's Phobos Library

BoQsc vaidas.boqsc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 09:50:12 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 29 June 2019 at 09:28:03 UTC, BoQsc wrote:

> However, setting the variable via "environment.opIndexAssign"
> seems to not work.
> What should we do?
> I don't know.

I'm glad I'm on this forum, I know exactly what you did wrong mr.
BoQsc

I checked the documentation and it seems that, you assumed the
wrong syntax for "environment.opIndexAssign()"

The correct syntax is:
>environment.opIndexAssign("Some Random Value Here",
>"variableName");

And not this one:
>environment.opIndexAssign("variableName", "Some Random Value
>Here");

Take a look at this documentation once more:
https://dlang.org/library/std/process/environment.op_index_assign.html