Changing Environment Paths using D language's Phobos Library

BoQsc vaidas.boqsc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 10:01:35 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 29 June 2019 at 09:50:12 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
> On Saturday, 29 June 2019 at 09:28:03 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
> I checked the documentation and it seems that, you assumed the
> wrong syntax for "environment.opIndexAssign()"
>
> The correct syntax is:
>>environment.opIndexAssign("Some Random Value Here",
>>"variableName");
>
> And not this one:
>>environment.opIndexAssign("variableName", "Some Random Value
>>Here");
>

> Take a look at this documentation once more:
> https://dlang.org/library/std/process/environment.op_index_assign.html

You are absolutely correct, however, it seems that these new
variables that we create by using
>environment.opIndexAssign("Some Random Value Here",
>"variableName");

Are not accessible in Windows 10 settings, at all, as far as I
see now.
Is that suppose to be that way?

I tried to open command prompt and the environment variable that
we just created using D lang Phobos "opIndexAssign()" function
seems to be not accessible nor created.

What is happening, does anyone know?