this is null

ANtlord antlord92 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:18:38 UTC 2019

Hello everyone! I've encountered the problem which I already
encountered before. Unfortunately, I had no time in the previous
time to report and to talk about it. So I decided to play making
my own "malloc" function in pure D (betterC) at this time. And I
encountered the issue one more time. `this` can be null. How?
Please take a look at my project [0]. It gets the current heap
break and tries to increase via a free list. So the segfault I
meet happens there [1]. Tell me, please. What do I wrong?

[0] https://github.com/ANtlord/deadmemory
[1]
https://github.com/ANtlord/deadmemory/blob/master/src/deadmemory/freelist.d#L56