Phobos in BetterC

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Sun Mar 10 12:03:26 UTC 2019

On Friday, 8 March 2019 at 09:24:25 UTC, Vasyl Teliman wrote:
> I've tried to use Mallocator in BetterC but it seems it's not
> available there:
>
> https://run.dlang.io/is/pp3HDq
>
> This produces a linker error.
>
> I'm wondering why Mallocator is not available in this mode (it
> would be intuitive to assume that it's working). Also I would
> like to know what parts of Phobos are available there (e.g.
> std.traits, std.typecons...).
>
> Thanks in advance.

Just for reference there's also a few number of tests in Phobos
annotated with @betterC. As expected, they are tested with
-betterC. However, at the moment this annotated subset is pretty
small and not exposed to the documentation. Though it shouldn't
be too hard to increase the subset and mark the annotated
function in the documentation.