how to complie a x64 dll wiht a x64 host exe? i need the command line code.

ll aliule2020 at 163.com
Sat Mar 16 10:46:32 UTC 2019

On Friday, 15 March 2019 at 15:08:48 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> On Friday, 15 March 2019 at 09:22:35 UTC, ll wrote:
>> i see a simple dll creation in sample fold, but i am confused
>> with the command line and i donnot know how to complie a x64
>> dll wiht a x64 host exe. i think need a clear command line
>> arguments.
>
> There is an open pr for dub. X64 will then automatically be
> used if your system is capable. For now you have to use
> argument -a x86_64.
>
> In dub.json set the targetType to dynamicLibrary.
>
> https://dub.pm/package-format-json.html#target-types
>
> Kind regards
> Andre

thank you for your reply. but I still have problems:
  1.what's the meaning of " -L/IMPLIB" in the sample dll command
line"..\..\..\windows\bin\dmd -ofmydll.dll -L/IMPLIB mydll.d
dll.d mydll.def..\..\..\windows\bin\dmd test.d mydll.lib" ? Can
you break command into two segment, one is used to build dll and
generate the lib,another is used to generate the host exe and use
the lib?
2.in the the dub.json or in dub arguments, how to command the
compiler to generate the lib file?