Emulating DLL

Ethan Watson gooberman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:59:12 UTC 2019

On Monday, 18 March 2019 at 22:50:57 UTC, Craig wrote:
> Is it possible to create a D module that has functions in it,
> and then use those functions dynamically at run time emulating
> DLL like functionality?

On Monday, 18 March 2019 at 22:50:57 UTC, Craig wrote:
> Is it possible to create a D module that has functions in it,
> and then use those functions dynamically at run time emulating
> DLL like functionality?

I've talked extensively on this topic at DConf over the last few
years.

http://dconf.org/2016/talks/watson.html
http://dconf.org/2017/talks/watson.html
http://dconf.org/2018/talks/watson.html

https://github.com/GooberMan/binderoo

It's not a simple thing by any means, there's plenty of little
implementation details that you'll need to be aware of. But yes,
it's quite possible.