Emulating DLL

Ethan Watson gooberman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 21:26:24 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 20 March 2019 at 19:44:52 UTC, Craig wrote:
> Do you agree that, at least in some cases, this is entirely
> feasible and easy?

I literally answered in the affirmative in my first post.

Note that all that Binderoo does is put function pointers in
places that looks like real code, and does this automatically for
DLL recompiles.

Everything you just described in your above post overcomplicates
it from there. Go wild. But you're not going to get far if you
choose to expand it past your initial examples (as you've
suggested you might do) if you don't take the above
implementation details in to account.

Like I literally said in my first post.