Nothing at all compiles with -m64 on Windows

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Tue May 7 17:33:22 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 7 May 2019 at 14:50:17 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:

> Obviously something is wrong with the environment/setup. What
> can I do?

I've had this happen, too. I don't know for sure, but I think it
may be because the installers aren't prepared to do updates, not
on Windows, anyway.

My best success for updating has been to scrape D completely off
my drive (ie. uninstall DMC and DMD using Control Panel >
Programs and Features) then reinstall from scratch.

If I may be so bold, I wrote out the install instructions in the
first instalment of my blog. And, of course, if you're
interested, you could carry on and get GtkD up and running, too.
Here's the blog entry:

http://gtkdcoding.com/2019/01/11/0000-introduction-to-gtkDcoding.html

and scroll down to:

"Installation of the Development Environment."

Hope this helps.