LDC2 and classic profiling

Denis Feklushkin feklushkin.denis at gmail.com
Sat May 11 05:46:29 UTC 2019

On Friday, 10 May 2019 at 18:09:28 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:

> You only need `-fprofile-instr-generate` for generating
> default.profraw.

Yep, it is because I also tried to use uftrace and xray

>> contains only calls to external libraries
>
> That's impossible, because those are exactly _not_ profiled.

Yes. Probably, it was uftrace output.

But, nevertheless, I do not see calls of my own functions.
In addition to the call _Dmain and _D4mainQfFAAyaZ9__lambda2MFZv

All another calls is made inside of this lambda - maybe lambdas
is not traced by profiler?

> This may help:
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/voknxddblrbuywcyfdwt@forum.dlang.org

Already read it.