C Style char**

Doug Clayton dougclayton0242 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:24:34 UTC 2019

Hi All,

First time poster :)

I'm working on getting a binding to Vulkan working properly in D,
but I've run into a roadblock. The good news is that the binding
seems to work fine, but I'm having an issue getting a parameter
that needs an input of a const(char*)* to receive all of the
members of the array. It only will receive the first member.

I've looked through the documentation, but I haven't seen a clear
way to cast a char*[] to a char** without it losing the rest of
the members. Can anyone help?