is there a way to embed python 3.7 code in D program?

Danny Arends Danny.Arends at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:29:18 UTC 2019

On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 09:03:02 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 03:06:07 UTC, evilrat wrote:
>>
>> https://github.com/Superbelko/pyd-min
>>
>> Here. Super minimal example, ptvsd can be commented out as
>> well, it is there entirely for debugging.
>>

> Pardon me, somehow I was completely misread the original
> question...
> Well, maybe someone else will find this useful...

Hey there,

I was looking for an embedded language to use within D and your
example
looks interesting. Unfortunately I am unable to run it, since it
keeps
complaining about:

"ImportError: No module named 'stuff'"

How do I make the py_import file from pyd find the stuff.py file ?

Kind regards,
Danny

ps. I removed the vs debugger stuff since I'm on Linux
pps. I am using python 3.4.3, and set the subConfigurations using
dub to "pyd" : "python34"