Blog Post #0036 - File Dialog - Open a Single File

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Fri May 17 12:14:51 UTC 2019

On 17.05.2019 14:39, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 11:12:41 UTC, Alex wrote:
> ListStore and TreeStore and how they interact with TreeView and ComboBox
> via TreeIter, TreeSelection, etc., etc. That's taking most of my time ATM.
That would be really nice!
My use case is a large list of TreeView and I failed to make it using
Gtk or Qt and start to use immediate mode GUI like dimgui then dear
imgui and now nuklear. Also I ported nanogui to D and add a large list
widget with different height of items (about 400K) but TreeView widget
needs to be implemented. So still I have no a solution that satisfy me
completely.