Framework design, initialization and framework usage

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Sun May 19 13:07:36 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-12 17:33:16 +0000, kdevel said:

> On Wednesday, 8 May 2019 at 09:15:41 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 8 May 2019 at 06:30:56 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
>
>>> Our focus is executable size (I'm an old school guy) and speed.
>
> What about correctness?

Correctness of what? Of the framework? Of course...

> Don't want to curb anybody's ambitions but I see massive aliasing in
> the space and in the time domain.

Not sure what you mean by this... it's a simple prototype. And, if you
minify a responsive layout at some point your get rounding errors in.
If course the screencast shows an artificial case.

> I actually wanted to post a link to the antigrain website, which,
> however, was removed after its author had passed away 2013. Apparently
> there is no archive copy of that impressing website. Remains: Wikipedia
> [1].
>
> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Grain_Geometry

Of couse we know AGG. Quality and speed is better than AGG.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com