Linking a .h file

infinityplusb brian at infinityplusb.com
Tue May 28 00:30:24 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 25 May 2019 at 12:59:50 UTC, Timur Gafarov wrote:
> bindbc-nuklear expects nuklear.so in /usr/local/lib. Or you can
> compile Dagon without optional libraries, using "Minimal"
> subconfiguration in your dub.json:
>
> "subConfigurations": {
>     "dagon": "Minimal"
> }
>
> Fonts and GUI will be unavailable then. You can also use
> "NoNuklear" and "NoFreetype" subconfigurations.

That is what the documentation says, but that doesn't seem to
work for me.
I'm using an dub.sdl file rather than a dub.json, and using

```
dependency "dagon" version="0.10.0"
subConfigurations {
     "dagon" "Minimal"
}
```
but then I get
> Error: Nuklear library is not found. Please, install Nuklear.
> Program exited with code 1

I'll try with a dub.json but my understanding is both sdl and
json should produce the same thing?