Blog Post #0039 - File Dialog V - Adding SaveAs and Titlebar Filename Reflection

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:12:45 UTC 2019

Hi WebFreak. I'm glad you're getting something out of it. I
started this because it's the kind of thing I wished was out
there. It's good to know I'm not the only one.

On Tuesday, 28 May 2019 at 12:58:12 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:

> Could you maybe add screenshots to each blog post?

I've had a ton (Well, four... Five? Six?) requests to do them and
I have started down that road, but it's going to take a bit of
time what with everything else I've got going on ATM.

> They could be shown for example right at the top of each post
> and maybe a thumbnail in the post list and that way greatly
> simplify searching a tutorial of interest and also massively
> help with sharing links to your posts online where OpenGraph or
> Twitter images are embedded. (see https://gethead.info/ for
> good examples how to add these meta tags)

I'll see if I can sort this out.

> Is the source code of your site available somewhere?

I'm not sure what you mean by this... the HTML? the Jekyll code?
Or are you asking about the example files? Because the examples
are all there with links in the blog posts, if that's what you're
asking about.

But if you're asking about the HTML/Jekyll/whatever, I have to
ask: why do you want access?

> Also it would be nice if it supported HTTPS. (LetsEncrypt
> certificates are free and easy to setup for this)

Why would I need secure pages?