[dub] Passing --DRT-gcopt to dmd

Anonymouse asdf at asdf.net
Fri May 31 13:37:05 UTC 2019

On Friday, 31 May 2019 at 10:47:20 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Friday, 31 May 2019 at 10:27:44 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
>
>> What is the correct way?
>
> --DRT flags are for run time, not compile time. They're
> intended to be passed to your executable and not the compiler.
> From the docs [1]:
>
> "By default, GC options can only be passed on the command line
> of the program to run"

My use-case is limiting the amount of memory dmd will allocate
before -lowmem kicks in and collects (by use of
--DRT-gcopt=heapSizeFactor on dmd), to accomodate for limited
available memory. As pasted in the original post I seem to be
able to do this manually.

So there is no way to set up a dub build configuration that
automates this?