Documentation: is it intentional that template constraints are displayed after the signature?

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 09:17:03 UTC 2019

Template constraints are not allowed before the signature in the
language, so it can be expected the documentation does not swap
that order.

On Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 13:34:35 UTC, Tobias Pankrath
wrote:
> I was confused at first by the trailing
>
>  if (!is(T == struct) && !is(T == interface) && !is(T == class)
> && !__traits(isStaticArray, T));

Or are you confused by the newline between the ) and the if?
I do think the indentation is a bit confusing, but I don't know a
better one.
I always have difficulty myself when trying to cleanly format
long signatures of template functions.