Troubleshooting DUB invocations

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:44:06 UTC 2019

When trying to compile a project including newest Spasm (DUB
package) using the newest LDC via DUB, the result is:
```
lld: error: unknown argument: --no-as-needed
```

I then ran DUB with -v switch and it turned out the invocation
contained `-L--no-as-needed` as first of all the -L arguments.
The trouble is, how do I know what causes DUB to add that
argument to the invocation? I could find no reason in
`dub.<json/sdl>` files of either my package, Spasm or any package
in Spasm dependency tree.