Good examples for dmd.frontend?

Doc Andrew x at x.com
Fri Nov 15 21:38:34 UTC 2019

Hello,
   I'm doing some experiments trying to use the DMD front-end as a
library to generate code (Why3ML) that can be used in a formal
verification tool. However, documentation is a little sparse.
I've looked through the examples in dmd/src/examples, and they
were a fine starting point but now I'm getting to the point where
I need to snag function arguments, types, and contracts out of
the AST.

   Can anybody point me to some good examples of other projects
that use the DMD front-end that I might be able to reference?

Thanks,
   Doc