Phobos License question

René Heldmaier rene.heldmaier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 09:21:41 UTC 2019

Hi,
I'm currently implementing a data type which is quite similar to
complex numbers.
Because of the similarity, I could copy paste (with minor
modifications) the toString methods and the helper functions from
std.complex. The much bigger rest of it is my own work.
I would like to publish this under Boost License 1.0.

Do i have to list the authors of std.complex as authors of the
module?
Or should i list the authors in the commentary above the copied
functions?

What happens to copyright?
Can I publish it under "Copyright 2019, My Name" or do i have to
use the copyright from std.complex?

I'm not a lawyer and i don't like to deal with this kind of stuff.
I just want that people are able to use it without implications