How to simulate Window's "Press any key to continue..."

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 12:56:21 UTC 2019

On Friday, 22 November 2019 at 09:25:37 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>   https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/terminal.d

I have this exact thing as a sample in my docs:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.terminal.html#single-key

You could wrap that up in a function if you don't want anything
else.

though personally I'd just do "press enter to continue" since it
is so much easier and avoids the dependency.

you can use my module by copying the whole file to your source
and using it, or it is a dub package arsd-official:terminal too