How to create DDoc for string mixin generated functions?

ParticlePeter ParticlePeter at gmx.de
Tue Nov 26 19:27:55 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 November 2019 at 13:02:39 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Monday, November 25, 2019 9:25:08 AM MST ParticlePeter via
> - Jonathan M Davis

Thanks for that thorough explanation. In may case I use the
string mixin to forward outer struct property calls to members of
an inner struct. I'll try to refactor the string mixin as
template mixin.
 From top of my head I see one complication. The parameter name to
the property would change and that means its name in the doc
comment should change as well. Any ideas how to solve that? Or
would it be possible only with same param name for all the
property instantiations?