problems with swig generated code

Martin DeMello martindemello at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 20:03:37 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 1 September 2019 at 11:19:11 UTC, DanielG wrote:
> Do you know whether SWIG's D generator is even being maintained?
>
> I've searched for it on the forums in the past and got the
> impression that it's outdated.

I didn't realise that :( It was included in the current release
of swig, so I figured it was maintained.

It's pretty sad if it's not, because trying to access C++
libraries directly from D has some limitations (most notably not
being able to create new C++ objects from D) and swig would have
let things just work.