getting rid of immutable (or const)

berni someone at somewhere.com
Thu Sep 5 12:46:06 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 12:15:51 UTC, drug wrote:
> One solution could be using either pointer to `const(Point)` or
> class here (to avoid pointer using)
> https://run.dlang.io/is/rfKKAJ

OK. This are two solutions and although I'll probably not going
to use any of those (due to other reasons), I still don't
understand, why the original approach does not work. If I've got
a book an put it in a box and later I'll get it out again, it's
still the same book. So why has a struct changed when I put it
into an AA and get it out again? It's not supposed to change...