Name change weird

Joel joelcnz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:39:06 UTC 2019

I edited one of my librarys and found my programs crashing. At
first, I couldn't find what was wrong but used GitHub to review
my changes. I found an enum[0] that had a name change - that my
programs weren't even using. All the change that was from 'enum
g_Draw {text, input}' to 'enum g_draw {text, input}' (just
changed the D to lowercase). I fixed it by making the D uppercase
again - D Programming Language (code-d) marks it as not the right
style.

https://github.com/joelcnz

[0] JecLib - base.d