segmentation fault when running void main() {}

berni someone at something.org
Wed Sep 18 06:19:44 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 17 September 2019 at 18:13:06 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> Did you make sure the old version was totally uninstalled
> before the new version was attempted to be built? This thing
> often happens because of a compiler/runtime version mismatch,
> typically because the old version didn't get fully removed
> first.

Well, there was no old version. It's been the first time I tried
to install D on than computer. Meanwhile I removed my first
attempt, using the install script mentioned on the download page.
And I removed also gdc and ldc (the last one also not working).
But that didn't help...