Single D app entered multiple times from command line

Brett Brett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:14:15 UTC 2019

Is there a way too have a single D process run and be called
multiple times from the command line without too much work?

Basically any time the process is called by the command line it
will "enter" only one process... and if that process is being
debugged the entries can be debugged too.

E.g., if I have visual studio running and a BP set in a D app...
and I then execute the app the BP is hit(rather than the app
being spawned in a new process and never even being debugged).

I imagine I could potentially create a separate process that has
a communication layer between it and the D program but I'm hoping
it would be less work.