Looking for a Simple Doubly Linked List Implementation

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:45:34 UTC 2019

Well, it turns out, I didn't need a linked list, doubly or
otherwise. That's what happens when a person quits coffee for a
week: complete brain chaos.

For a full week, I banged on this, trying to work out a scheme
whereby I could track GTK Notebook tabs with a doubly-linked
list, an array, and any other mechanism that came to mind. That
was my caffeine-free week of getting absolutely nothing done.
(Twice, I actually forgot my name.)

This morning, I had a coffee, realized I was not just on the
wrong track, but in the wrong train station and within 45
minutes, I had eight Notebook demos working perfectly.

Let this serve as a warning, no matter how much you may think you
need to go off the caffeine, it's just not worth it.