wstring comparison is failing

Brett Brett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:22:14 UTC 2019

On Monday, 23 September 2019 at 20:45:00 UTC, destructionator
wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 08:38:03PM +0000, Brett via
> Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
>> The only thing is that szExeFile is a static
>> wchar array... which shouldn't effect the comparison.
>
> are you sure about that?
>
> with a static size, the lengths of the two sides won't match...

I guess you are probably right... I was thinking that it would
compare up to a null terminator. Seems kinda buggy... maybe the
compiler needs to give a warning? After all, compared a fixed
size array with a dynamic array then will almost always fail
since it is unlikely the sizes will match...

...rather than failing silently.