Help making a game with transparency

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 13:51:09 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 28 September 2019 at 13:41:24 UTC, matheus wrote:
> Ok, I took a look over my old projects and I found exactly what
> you want, by the way it's from 2012.
>
> It uses Derelict 2.0 bindings and will draw a PNG image where
> you can move around with cursor keys.

Murilo, if you do decide to use this example as a basis for your
project, please don't use DerelictSDL2. I'm not maintaining it
anymore. bindbc-sdl, which I linked in my previous post, is what
you should prefer. The API to load the library and handle errors
is different, but the SDL API calls will all be the same.