D on android and d_android

burt invalid_email_address at cab.abc
Wed Apr 1 14:13:32 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 1 April 2020 at 14:00:39 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 April 2020 at 13:36:29 UTC, burt wrote:
>> Sorry, I must have misread this. My LDC version was 1.20.1,
>> not 1.19.
>
> did that fix the linker error?
>
> The runtimes it downloads are specifically built against 1.19.
> But libs for the other versions are available too, you just
> need to download the Android versions of ldc and copy them out
> to the appropriate place. My downloader just isn't smart enough
> to do it... yet. It is on my todo list though, just so are a
> million other things.

Unfortunately downgrading my LDC to 1.19 did not fix the linker
errors. I used `android-setup.d` for this version again and
recompiled my project using LDC 1.19, however the errors still
occur.

I also wonder if there's a difference between the libphobos2-ldc
and libphobos2-ldc-debug.a libraries? Do those mangle differently
and could that cause the linker errors?