D on android and d_android

burt invalid_email_address at cab.abc
Thu Apr 2 17:16:56 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 2 April 2020 at 12:13:27 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 April 2020 at 11:29:24 UTC, burt wrote:
>> Anyway, I don't think this fails to work because of an error
>> in the d_android library. If you find anything else that may
>> cause it, I am glad to know, but thank you for your help.
>
> Well, it is supposed to be a "just works" setup helper, so
> anything in it is a problem! There was an off-by-one bug in the
> downloader, maybe that missing byte made ldc ignore the
> corrupted library file.

I think I managed to get phobos2 and druntime to link. However, I
still get linker errors saying that the following symbols are
undefined: statvfs, fmodl, modfl, getdelim, _tlsend, __bss_end__,
_tlsstart, __libc_current_sigrtmin, __libc_current_sigrtmax,
strtold. I'm not sure what to do about that; did I forget to link
something or are these symbols not in the Android runtime?