Multi-platform development in D? Android and Windows

JoooobieCoronie COVID at 19.com
Fri Apr 3 16:27:32 UTC 2020

Any easy way to do this, sounds like impossible. Better just to
use Visual Studio and C#/Xamarin?

I want to write some simple visual apps so I guess I don't need
D, but it would be nice to use it. I guess I'll have to brush
back up on my C# skills ;/

Although I have looked in to using Unity engine to write such
apps because it seems to give the best of all worlds, no D
though. Again, not that I would need it but it's just nice to
have some of the meta capabilities for simplifying complexity.