How user dub packages in dmd without dub.exe ?

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sat Apr 4 21:54:34 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 4 April 2020 at 20:21:03 UTC, Marcone wrote:
> I want import modules from dub packages in my program.d and run
> using dmd.exe without dub.exe. How can I make it? Becouse when
> I try to import it says that can not found.

Ag the end dub is calling DMD/LDC with some arguments. You can
run dub with verbose output and check the arguments in your
scenario.

If you can copy the D packages from the Dub packages into your
main source folder, the command maybe is just:

dmd -i -run app.d

(-i will find the module dependencies without explicitly
mentioning them as command line args).

Kind regards
Andre