There is Dlang Telegram Bot based on the official Telegram Bot API?

Dan Cirnat dan at alt.md
Sun Apr 5 08:46:21 UTC 2020

On Friday, 3 April 2020 at 16:10:55 UTC, Baby Beaker wrote:
> I create Bots for Telegram using Python or PHP. But I love
> Dlang and would like to create my Bots in Dlang. Is there any
> support for Dlang to create Telegram Bots?

Hi,

A quick search yielded this dub package:
https://code.dlang.org/packages/tg-d

AFAIR the Telegram BOT API is HTTP and very simple. Should be
straight forward to write your own client.
I found out some code I've written while playing with it a while
ago:
https://gist.github.com/cirnatdan/7d8cb26759f349579995c2703bbc1996

Have fun!