To get memory from another process.

Gregor Mückl gregormueckl at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 09:12:54 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 8 April 2020 at 21:04:42 UTC, Quantium wrote:
> I'm trying to do this because I have very special programm that
> makes some calculations and on every calculation there is a
> hash in RAM. I need to get a one of hash values from a .bin
> file, and replace them. I mean hash in RAM of the programm is
> added to end of .bin file, and one of hashes from that file (I
> set up sorting algorithm by myself) is in RAM of programm.

This sounds very similar to how one would try to circumvent a
file integrity check in a Windows program.

Anyway, messing with another, isolated processes is stuff that is
highly specific to each operating system. Anyway, there are no
generic answers to your question. This is hardcore systems
programming. You should rather look at your OS documentation to
see what is provided there.