To get memory from another process.

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:42:53 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 9 April 2020 at 19:27:16 UTC, Quantium wrote:
> I see this code imports drivers and does it depend on processor
> architecture? Would it work only on 64-bit or 32-bit or some
> special architechtures?

kernel32.dll and psapi.dll should be present on any normal
Windows 10 installation.

Windows only runs on x86 and ARM processors as far as I know. I
have never used Windows with an ARM processor, but I assume such
a Windows installation has the full WinAPI implemented, in which
case it should work.

As for 32-bit/64-bit on x86:

- 32-bit OMF: might work, but I often get errors because the
Digital Mars import libraries for Windows dll's are outdated so I
don't recommend this target
- 32-bit COFF: pretty sure it works
- 64-bit COFF: definitely works, I use this regularly.

In any case, I suggest you just try these out to see yourself.