docs.json is incomplete

Anonymouse zorael at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:49:21 UTC 2020

I'm trying to get docs for my project hosted, and everything
works, except there are entries missing. Looking at the generated
docs.json there's simply a lot of omitted stuff.

Example:

http://kameloso.dpldocs.info/kameloso.plugins.sedreplace.html
http://kameloso.dpldocs.info/source/kameloso.plugins.sedreplace.d.html
https://zorael.github.io/kameloso/kameloso/plugins/sedreplace/SedReplacePlugin.html

(TL;DR: the module contains one public class and (private) two
structs, three free functions and one module-level mixin, but
only the class is shown. I have more elaborate examples where
some free functions make it and some don't, showing that
public/private visibility is not the cause.)

```json
	{
		"kind": "module",
		"file": "source/kameloso/plugins/sedreplace.d",
		"members": [
			{
				"line": 449,
				"kind": "class",
				"char": 7,
				"members": [],
				"name": "SedReplacePlugin",
				"interfaces": [
					"kameloso.plugins.ircplugin.IRCPlugin"
				],
				"comment": "[...]"
			},
			{
[...]
			}
		],
		"comment": "[module ddoc ...]",
		"name": "kameloso.plugins.sedreplace"
	},

```

The fact that it is listed four times seems to have to do with
the use of `version(Something):` at the top of the module, to
allow for opt-in enabling it based on dub build configuration.
Commenting them out does not bring the missing stuff back.

Is there a syntax error somewhere? I can't see it. Is the
docs.json generator at fault?