DConf 2017 Videos

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 04:11:02 UTC 2020

On 4/24/20 2:11 PM, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:> On 4/24/20 4:24 PM,
matheus wrote:

 > whomever controlled the sociomantic youtube account took down
 > all the videos.

I think it's unintentional because the same thing happened to my Weka
account: After I stopped working there, the company naturally deleted my
account and the videos that were associated with that account
disappeared from YouTube after a grace period. I think it was one month
at that time but nobody was aware until it was too late.

Apparently the internet can actually forget some things. :)

Ali