Can't get dub dustmite to work

aliak something at something.com
Sun Apr 26 22:05:20 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 25 April 2020 at 19:00:55 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 April 2020 at 09:38:59 UTC, aliak wrote:
>> Then I run this dub dustmite command:
>>
>> dub dustmite -b unittest ../dubdust --compiler-regex="never
>> matches"
>
> I have had zero luck with dustmite via dub. I would honestly
> recommend that you create a shell script that does `dub test
> 2>&1 | grep "never matches"`, and just use that as a tester
> with dustmite directly.

Ok I got it working with that but it resulted in the wrong output
(it was a bad test case basically" But expanding the shell script

dub test 2>&1 | grep 'Error: static assert:  \"handler #0 of type
`Optional!(Exception) function(FailureContainer container) pure
nothrow @nogc @safe` never matches\"'

now results in

None => No
Hint: use --no-redirect to see test script output
Hint: read
https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite/wiki#initial-test-fails
object.Exception at DustMite/dustmite.d(295): Initial test fails:
Test script "dub test 2>&1 | grep 'Error: static assert:
\"handler #0 of type  never matches\"'" exited with exit code 1
(failure)
??:? _Dmain [0x10c56cf5e]

This is the full dustmite command:

dustmite --force . "dub test 2>&1 | grep 'Error: static assert: