Implicit Function Template Instantiation (IFTI) Question

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:29:06 UTC 2020

On Monday, 27 April 2020 at 17:40:06 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> [snip]

Thanks for that. Very detailed.

In terms of a use case, we just added a center function to mir
[1]. It can take an alias to a function. I wanted to add a check
that the arity of the function was 1, but it turned out that I
couldn't do that for mean [2] because it has a similar structure
as what I posted and arity relies on isCallable, which depends on
isFunction.

[1] http://mir-algorithm.libmir.org/mir_math_stat.html#.center
[2] http://mir-algorithm.libmir.org/mir_math_stat.html#.mean