Can't recreate a range?

Casey noman at email.com
Thu Apr 30 16:17:47 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 30 April 2020 at 15:42:03 UTC, Casey wrote:
> I'll give it a try when I get back to it (fixing lint issues),
> but are you sure that's the issue?  In popFront, I recreate the
> appender.  So, the appender should be clear before the empty
> check after it processes the last of the data from _input.
> Still a good thing to do as a best practice; I'm just wondering
> if something else is causing an issue and even if initializing
> the appender in the constructor solves the problem, I'd be
> suspect of future issues cropping up.

O.K.  It's working now, but I suspect there may still be
something else going on.  The more I think of it, the more I
suspect there's a newline at the end of the file that isn't
accounted for until after the last tag is read from the file, so
the input is not empty, so my code's empty check fails.

Regardless, thanks for the help!