iopipe code to count lines in gzipped file works with v 0.1.7 but fails with 0.2.1

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 01:14:59 UTC 2020

On 8/7/20 9:40 AM, Andrew wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This code to count lines in a gzipped file exits with "Program exited
> with code -9" when run with the latest version of the library, I guess
> because I am doing unsafe things.

BTW the safety improvements only change whether it compiles as @safe or not.

If it's building but running is exiting with a code then it's possible
there's a bug somewhere.

I did have to change a lot of code to get it to build properly.

If you have it building, but it's exiting with an error, then please
file an issue with an example file and sample source that causes the issue.

-Steve